At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. Usage: XC / Trail Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
The name Airstop says it all. Michelin's Airstop tubes use a proprietary butyl rubber so your tires keep their pressure longer. And, the reinforced valve stem seam is ultra sturdy, too.
Ideally suited to hardpack trails and city riding, Michelin's Country Rock offers excellent cornering grip and low-rolling resistance. The long-lasting carbon rubber compound provides extra longevity for hassle-free use.
$8.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" • ISO Width (mm): 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm • Labeled Size: 700c x 23-25 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
$58.00 - $66.00
Get after it with Maxxis' Ardent holding the line. This versatile tire features large block-style side knobs with numerous edges for high-speed corners along with a ramped center tread for easy rolling. Plus, the high-volume casing delivers a plush ride. This EXO version adds an extremely cut and abrasion-resistant material to the sidewalls for extra peace of mind. - Folding bead - Weight: 650g (26 x 2.25), 705g (EXO 26 x 2.25), 790g (EXO 26 x 2.40)
For the ultimate in road feel and confidence, ride Maxxis' tubeless Padrone TR tire. Going tubeless, you not only remove the weight of the tube, but pinch flats are a thing of the past. Also, the tire conforms to the road better for a ride quality that once felt, you'll never want to go back. This tire goes from long training rides to fast races easily with its dual compound that provides enhanced wear life and improved cornering control. It also uses their Silkworm material for puncture protection, along with a high-strength carbon fiber bead to keep the weight down.
From loose snow to icy freeze-thaw and everything in between, Wrathchild craves the best and worst winter conditions. Deep center lugs aggressively claw into unconsolidated snow for extreme acceleration and braking traction. Super-tall side lugs dig into loose snow to provide predictable and confident cornering. It doesn't matter whether there's ice on the road ahead, the Wrathchild is available in both studded and non-studded models. Let Wrathchild bring out your inner-child and go carve up some local trails.
$120.00 - $220.00
The extra width of the Dillinger 5 provides flotation over loose snow additional grip while turning, accelerating or braking on ice and packed snow. Available in both studded and non-studded configurations. The studded version comes with 258 concave, aluminum carbide tip studs to provide extra bite and increased durability
$65.00 - $90.00
Surly's Knard is a 29 x 3-inch wide tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction plus low rolling resistance. It's designed for Surly's 50mm-wide Rabbit Hole rim (sold separately), and it will also play nice on rims down to about 35mm wide. But, your frame must have the clearance, Clarence.
Continental's Town & Country is a durable workhorse on and off the road, built for stability, traction, and value. Police bike squadrons throughout the world use the Town & Country because of its puncture resistance, high mileage and low rolling resistance. The slick center rolls smoothly on pavement and the recessed tread offers control in the corners.
Continental's ultra-tough Gator Hardshell combines 3 flat-protection technologies into the ultimate distance and training tire. It features a flat-busting, bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin and an extra-wide Poly-X Breaker anti-puncture strip. But Conti wasn't done yet. They added material in the tread to improve mileage and lend another level of puncture resistance. Plus, the folding bead keeps the weight low.
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
You want to go fast—need to go fast. So does the Rubino Pro Speed G+ from Vittoria. Combining three rubber compounds to optimize suppleness, protection, and speed, this svelte tire delivers race-ready performance that will stand up to daily thrashing and long training sessions. Vittoria’s G+ Isotech compound blows away the old paradigm in which you traded grip for rolling resistance, and low weight for durability. Rolling straight down the road, G+ tires are at their hardest, reducing rolling resistance and increasing durability and puncture protection. When you get on the brakes or dive into a corner, the rubber actually softens, seriously increasing traction and road-sense. Go ahead and push them to your limits. Vittoria has you covered. - 23mm: 180 grams - 25mm: 190 grams
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
$6.99 - $195.93
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Excellent value priced right. Panaracer offers a ZSG Natural Compound for long lasting wear and a comfortable ride. Catalyst is the best balance between a high end racing tire and a training tire offering superb durability, comfort, and confidence. - Road racing tread - Max fill 8.3 BAR or 120 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 23-622
$7.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
$31.47 - $48.35
Schwalbe's Marathon Racer offers excellent puncture protection in a fast-rolling, slick-tread tire. Their SpeedGrip rubber compound means great handling and long tread life, too.
Schwalbe packs KevlarGuard puncture protection, their versatile SBC rubber compound, and loads of value into the Citizen HS 416 tire. Perfect for city use and light touring applications, the Citizen is always ready to roll.
$21.89 - $25.49
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
$23.99 - $25.49
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
$5.29 - $5.30
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 20 x 1.75-1.95
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Schrader valve • 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
$18.59 - $19.49
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$8.99 - $9.99
• ISO Diameter: 438 , 451/ 20 x 1-1/8", 20 x 1-1/8" • ISO Width (mm): 28 mm , 29 mm , 30 mm , 31 mm , 32 mm , 33 mm , 34 mm • Labeled Size: 20 x 1-1/8 - 1-3/8 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 98g
T-Serv is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG Natural Compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. A series renewal offering the same basic performance with enhanced puncture resistance. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - 700 x 35c and Black with Black sidewall - Weighing 440 grams - Max 90 PSI
- Road training/racing tire with All-Contact Tread shape and puncture protection belt - Long lasting, all-conditions Zero Slip Grip natural rubber with silica - Supple 400D Lite Extra Cord casing
Page 1 of 48 Next page