Zipp Center Lock Lockring for 140mm to 160mm
$44.00 - $45.00
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
$15.99 - $19.99
Lock rings for all TRP Centerlock Rotors
TRP Disc Brake Pads - Semi-Metallic, Steel Backed, For Hylex, Hylex RS, and HD-T190 Flat-Mount Calipers
$36.99 - $47.99
- Optimum heat dissipation - High durability - Wear indicators - 1.95mm thick - Rounded edge - UCI approved - Hub Compatibility: ISO 6B - Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin - Material: Steel
Maximum pad life. Minimum brake fade. EXOTherm2 combines an extremely durable, smooth modulating pad compound with a cooling fin equipped back plate which provides consistent, powerful braking in all conditions. - pad wear rate is much lower than competitors - smooth, consistent brake performance - lightweight at 22 grams per pair (Disc 28 EXOTherm2) Fits: Magura: - MT 2,4,6,8 Campagnolo: - Road Disc
•Mountain and road touring cantilever design •Forged aluminum construction •Linear spring with quick tool adjust •185g each
- Standard replacement cantilever/v-brake bosses
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
•Side pull brake •Includes lever, caliper, cable and housing •Forged aluminum construction •Includes replacement bolt for mounting on fork
•Compatible with most road caliper brakes •All weather compound
$5.99 - $11.99
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Centered post
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
• All weather compound • Cantilever post style • Black • 52mm
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
- Compatible with most side- and center-pull brakes - Excellent for BMX and freestyle - Hex nut type - All-weather compound
Shimano's 105 Brake Calipers utilizes Shimano's Super SLR pivot location for excellent braking. These brakes are made of light, durable cold-forged aluminum and boast Shimano's compact construction, which minimizes flex for fast response, uniform pressure and top-notch stopping power in all conditions. Plus, this brake has an adjustment barrel and centering screws for easy fine-tuning, as well as a quick release and wheel guides for easy wheel removal and replacement.
$48.99 - $49.99
Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
$26.99 - $35.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
The Shimano XT BR-M8020 brake caliper is powered by 4 pistons for exceptional braking power. This hydraulic caliper features Shimano's One Way Bleeding technology. - One Way Bleeding prevents air in the hydraulic system by streamlining the oil route throughout the system - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Rotor Included: No - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Pad Compound: Resin
Shimano G04S metal disc brake pads. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Ventilated steel backing plate for improved heat dispersion - Backing Plate Material: Steel - Compound: Metal
$55.99 - $67.99
Shimano Deore XT RT-MT800 Center Lock disc brake rotors feature an advanced heat-dissipating design. - Rotor construction uses Shimano Freeza technology to boost heat dissipation and reduce fade - Quick and easy installation with spline mount and lock ring (included) - Compatible with metal and resin pads
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
$195.99 - $200.99
- Increased Overall Braking Performance - Integrated Sleek Low-Profile Caliper Design - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size - Intuitive Braking Control - Smooth And Light Operation - SLR-EV Technology
$188.99 - $379.99
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
With an all-new design, DURA-ACE BR-R9270 hydraulic calipers are our most compact yet. MONO-BODY construction ensures light weight and rigidity, proving that good things can come in small packages. With an all-new MONO-BODY construction design, high performance braking has reached a new peak. The BR-R9270 caliper drops weight while also providing increased pad clearance, ensuring a quieter ride. Lastly, a new bleeding process makes maintenance easier than ever. - One-piece structure maximizes stiffness and reduces weight - 10% wider pad clearance decreases the chance of rotor rub - Maintenance-friendly bleeding process
Fast, technical descents demand confidence, and Shimano's Dura-Ace Dual-Pivot Brake Calipers set the standard in stopping power. Lightweight, cold-forged aluminum construction and symmetrical pivots offer consistent braking power and modulation. Exceptionally light action, enhanced control, and smooth operation come courtesy of twin pivot bearings. The Direct-Mount caliper integrates with frames specially designed for direct-mount brakes to further increase weight savings.
Fast, technical descents demand confidence, and Shimano's Dura-Ace Dual-Pivot Brake Calipers set the standard in stopping power. Lightweight, cold-forged aluminum construction and symmetrical pivots offer consistent braking power and modulation. Exceptionally light action, enhanced control, and smooth operation come courtesy of twin pivot bearings.
Page 1 of 27 Next page