The MEILENSTEIN 24 D is available as tubular model with disc brake. The MEILENSTEIN EVO (Tubeless) is also equipped with disc brakes.
The road bike can be equipped with the following wheel set variants:
- Carbon-Tubular (Lightweight MEILENSTEIN T), Carbon-Clincher (Lightweight MEILENSTEIN C) or Carbon-Tubeless (Lightweight MEILENSTEIN EVO) wheelset
- Rim brake or disc brake
- rim width 24 mm
- Front wheel with 16 or 20 full carbon spokes
- rear wheel with 20 full carbon spokes
- easily replaceable rotor for Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM
- The SchwarzED (Black Edition) offers additional - simple clarity through understatement: spokes, rim and logos in black, greater durability and lower rolling resistance through CeramicSpeed ceramic bearings
Every Lightweight wheel set is carefully handmade in Germany. This can lead to slight variations in surface structure and color. This is a characteristic quality feature of this particularly high-quality production method. Lightweight stands for high-end quality Made in Germany.