Shoes Sidi Spider SRS NS
Riding highly technical off-road trails requires a cycling shoe that secures the foot and directs leg power into the pedal. The SIDI Spider SRS New Sole Shoe does just this with a new Carbon Composite Sole that’s stiffer, lighter and more durable making it a top choice for the mountain bike rider who puts everything into the efforts he makes on the trails. The SIDI stiff Carbon Composite Sole is 40 grams lighter with a forgiving flexion which helps maintain comfort. The Sole Replacement System uses replaceable tread in the heel and toe, the two most highly worn areas of the mountain bike shoe.
- NEW Carbon Composite SRS Sole mimics former Dragon Carbon SRS sole: stiff & lighter.*
- 40 grams lighter per pair.
- Patented SIDI Sole Replacement System (SRS) for increased shoe life and optimal traction.
- Breathable, supple and durable Technomicro microfiber upper with cooling mesh panels.
- Integrated Ruber Toe-Guard
- Caliper Buckle two-way ratchet for easy on-bike adjustment