$19.99 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
$1.19 - $1.39
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with SRAM/TruVativ cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
Machined engineering-grade Delrin inserts for adapting bottom brackets to a different type of crankset spindle. - Adapts PF30 and Cannondale BB30-73A bottom brackets for use with Hollowtech II cranksets - Delrin adaptors fit between bearings and crank spindle - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm , 73 mm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II - BB/Frame Interface: PF30
- Aluminum Hollowtech-II (HT8) crank-arm to BB-spindle Mounting Bolt - Bolt: only one needed for non-drive side
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with Specialized S-Works cranksets that have removable spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. One chainline option is available for S-Works cranks. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M1 (minus 1mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes.
Surly offers you spiders for their Mr. Whirly Cranks in a variety of Bolt Circle Diameters (BCDs) so you can run nearly any chainring combination you want. Be sure to check chainring/frame compatibility for your intended setup.
This OD Crank Single Speed Spacer Kit gets your Surly OD Crank ready to run as a single. Indluces chainring bolts and spacers. Just add chainring (sold separately).
SRAM's power meter technology is reliable, accurate and easy to use. Now available as a spider by itself as an easy upgrade for existing cranks. The Dzero series offers improved data transfer and frame fit compatibility. - Fits 8-Bolt interface Quarq XX1 Power Meters (8-Bolt used since Aug '14) - Measures power for both legs with +/- 1.5% accuracy - Dual Bluetooth lowenergy and ANT+ wireless data transfer - AxCad system provides no-magnet cadence data - Free firmware updates with the QALVIN APP - Boost 148 compatible
Shimano XTR Left Crank Arms - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
All-City's lightweight Cross Wizard chainring guard is the perfect addition to a single ring or singlespeed setup. While not a full-on mountain bike ‘bash guard’ these are just the thing to keep your chain on and your teeth intact. Named after the one and only Cross Wizard! (You have to say it like that, with the exclamation at the end.) These are available in 110mm and 130mm bolt circle diameters for all your ‘crossy needs. - Material: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
Designed for enduro and trail riding, the AMg V2 Alloy chain guide features an upper guide for chain security and an integrated skid to protect the chainring and frame. - Compatible with 1x9, 1x10, and 1x11 drivetrains - Integrated nylon skid glides over rocks - Softer co-molded upper for quiet operation - Installs and adjusts with a single 4mm hex - Compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider - Tracked and grooved upper guide and backplate increases stiffness
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. - 3.5mm thick - Material: alloy
$49.99 - $199.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
$7.30 - $20.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric - Intended Use: Mountain - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
$46.00 - $49.00
TruVativ's Stylo All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with style. This 4mm thick aluminum guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
Race Face direct-mount chainring spider for Cinch ranksets.
Race Face CINCH Crank Puller • Puller cap for Cinch model Race Face cranks only, including Next SL, SixC and Turbine • Puller cap utilizes 16mm hex key • 26mm thread
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Replacement CINCH Preload Ring for non-driveside Race Face CINCH cranks
Replacement crank bolt for RaceFace Cinch cranks.
The Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adapter for 22/24mm Spindle Cranks adapts SRAM/Truvativ cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr Includes - (1) - 24mm ID adapter (for right-side) - (1) - 22mm ID adapter (for left-side) - (8) - 0.7mm spacers
Page 1 of 5 Next page