THE ART OF BALANCE
Seven of the last 10 Tours de France have been conquered on a DOGMA, and the latest generation is now ready to continue that legacy of success. This is the culmination of all of our skill and experience, a masterpiece of engineering that offers advancements in handling, comfort, and aerodynamics all wrapped in a package that can climb, descend, and sprint with equal flair. Whatever the road throws at you, the DOGMA F is always the right bike.
Building the best Grand Tour winning bike requires constant innovation and research. Utilizing new materials guaranteeing the same or even improved stiffness, while decreasing the overall weight of the frame set. The goal is always the same: having a bike at its best on flat and windy stages, and ride the same for a crucial mountain stage.
The Dogma F come in both both rim and disc brake options. With a different approach for each project, the rim has had specific development, as has the disc. There remains a significant number of Rim brake consumers and they continuely ask us to develop high end frames specific for these systems. The rim brake riding experience still offers the “Pinarello riding feeling”and both brake versions for our highest end model is a must.
Pinarello builds dream bikes. Pinarello has always offered a wide range of sizes, to better meet the needs of our customers. Bigger sizes are offered to better meet the needs of heavier stress and power. On the other end, smaller sizes with a material reduction to yield a lighter solution.
Dogma F rim and disc brakes share the same size chart and geometry, which is typically offered from Pinarello. This is our unique trademark of handling and responsiveness. Due to the integrated headset top cap, reach and stack are calculated on top of the 9mm headset cap.
- FRAME-SET: The total frame-set weight has been improved considerably. The fork, handlebar and seat-post have been dramatically decreased weight-wise, with improvements on both aerodynamics and stiffness.
- FRAME: The frame weight is now 9% lighter than the F12, without any adverse effect on the stiffness and aerodynamic quality.
- FORK: The fork weight has been reduced by 16%. Pinarello safety standards always come first, we strive to maintain our quality and safety standards even with this weight reduction, which is mainly due to the new carbon fiber materials available today.
- SEAT-POST: The seat-post design has been modified to achieve a significant improvement weight wise, with better aero data. On top of that, a big improvement has been made on the seat top clamp. Now made of SLM (Selective Laser Melting) titanium, which is a consistent gram saving solution.
- HANDLEBAR: A new carbon layup construction of the newest generation of carbon fiber has helped the Talon Ultra to have a 13% reduction in weight. Same safety protocol, same design, same stiffness data. Just lighter.