These Oakley BXTR pay homage to Baxter Street, a popular skate spot in Los Angeles where style and authenticity are always on display, just like this frame. The sunglass was developed by Oakley®’s team of designers who worked closely with friends of the brand in search of the next fresh take on lifestyle eyewear. In a nod to our heritage, BXTR features a shield design and a modernized trigger stem inspired by Oakley’s original Razor Blade sunglasses, mixed with modern style to elevate individuality. The plant-based BiO-Matter®* frame material provides lightweight comfort and durability.
*BiO-Matter is made from bio-materials having at least 56% bio-based carbon content (representing ratio of castor oil to fossil sources)
• DESIGN - Modern shield design inspired by Oakley's first sport performance frame
• FRAME MATERIAL - Lightweight and durable BiO-Matter® frame provides all-day comfort
• NOD TO THE PAST - Modernized trigger stem design inspired by Oakley's iconic Razor Blade
• NO-SLIP GRIP: Unobtainium® nosepads provide no-slip grip when wet to help increase retention
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology designed to enhance color and contrast so you can see more detail.